Fenway Green Waste and Recycling offers complete recycling programs for the commercial/construction industry. Recycling commercial and construction material produces usable materials at much less environmental cost than materials from primary sources. Recycling also conserves energy and water, and reduces the production of greenhouse emissions and other pollutants. Fenway Green Waste and Recycling is committed to recycling and preserving the environment, and will therefore provide advice and guidance to its customers to implement a successful recycling plan that will gain the maximum amount in recycling materials from the customers' waste.
Recycling materials include:
- Cardboard, single stream recycling
- Carpeting (broadloom, carpet tiles)
- Ceiling tiles
- Concrete and concrete block
- Ferrous materials (structural steel, steel framing members)
- Gypsum wallboard (sheetrock)
- Mixed office paper
- Non-Ferrous materials (wiring, conduit, plumbing pipes & fixtures, HVAC ductwork, motors)
- Office equipment
- Porcelain fixtures
- Roofing materials (shingles, wood, metal, slate, commercial membrane)
- Trees, stumps, brush
- White appliances
Please be sure to call or email with any questions to ensure a successful completion to your recycling plans.